The Ascend Scholarship is for returning college students with no lapses in semester to help offset some of the cost of the student’s education. Applications for this scholarship are being accepted starting the week of August 6-10.
Eligibility requirements are:
- Student must be participating in a DHA program (e.g., Public or Section 8 Housing)
- Student must be at least preparing to enter his/her second year in an institution of higher learning
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.75
- Complete eight (8) hours of Community Service with DHA (must be approved)
- Complete eight (8) hours of Community Service with an agency of applicant’s choice
To apply, please check out the application on our Scholarships page.